Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Feedback

I have gotten better feedback this class than last class! The lass class a couple people would focus on one sentence and say you spelled this wrong or something too detailed. I don’t find much use in that. I want to know if it makes sense to you and tips on concepts. The spelling is a scrinver’s mistake, not a real feedback comment.

My feedback this year has likely been better too. I have been scared of hurting peoples feelings but also telling them what I think because emotions are not really expressed over the screen well. But since I do have some practice, I think I have the right mix now.

I hope people are getting to know me. Due to high demand, I put pictures of my pets on my intro post so hopefully now they enjoy that!

For the rest of the semester I hope to read everyone else’s stories. This is a big class and I know I haven’t read my favorites yet!

Feedback and Growth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Week 14

Review This is my last post!! I have 2 more points! WOO My favorite picture from the announcements I really like this picture beca...