Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Week 8 Reading and Writing

I am somewhat satisfied. I said at the beginning of the year I wanted to write better stories than last year and I think I have. But I think I can do better. I am going to continue working on clarity, then descriptions. Once I do more of that, I'll try other writing styles.

My favorite reading style thus far has been the Jewish stories. My dad is Jewish but my mom was more in charge of my religious upbringing so I don't as much as I could about my heritage. The peak into stories some of my cousins learned growing up was nice. I have been researching more about Judaism too so it was cool to see current references to some story.

When I looked at my layout, I wasn't happy. It didn't show my style, nor look cohesive. So, I remodeled. I edited the layout and the color scheme to nearly the opposite. It looks more like dark-mode on twitter so I like that its modern too. I am happy with my story layout currently, but I look at it every time I edit it.
Image result for screaming toddler
My favorite picture I have used because it actually looks kinda like my sister

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Week 14

Review This is my last post!! I have 2 more points! WOO My favorite picture from the announcements I really like this picture beca...