Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Wikipedia Trials Week 8 Lilith- merism

Trails

I looked up the Demon Lilith who legend has it was made from the same clay as Adam and was supposed to be his wife. But, she refused to be subservient to him and left the garden and found herself a man who respected her. This got her a very bad rap and following stories she steals babies, but her first story is iconic. Her man, my next trail, was the Archangel Samael. She def got a bad boy. He was on of the main angels of death and the prince of Rome—the main enemy of Israel. So not the most popular choices but better than Adam. More goth.

Add caption
LilithHe plants the tree of knowledge so I clicked on that. It is the forbidden tree in the garden that eve eats a fruit from. The tree is the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Good and evil is a literary device called a merism. It’s often used in Hebrew but many other languages. It is often used in the legal field (Last will and testament). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Week 14

Review This is my last post!! I have 2 more points! WOO My favorite picture from the announcements I really like this picture beca...