Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Famous Last Words: Week 14

Famous Last Words

So, this week has been good and it will be good. I went home this past weekend, so I am feeling refreshed. My dad also bought me groceries so I am ready to fuel my mind this week— on something other than ramen! Now that I have healthy foods, my week is going well. I have breakfast foods now too so in my morning classes now I am not as tired.

The reading for this week I enjoyed much more than last weeks. Last weeks was all written in a poetry style and in older English so it was hard to read. Now, this week I focused on Italian stories, which is a place I have done a lot of studying about. It was nice having context of this place after going there this summer. For example in on of the stories it mentions a snake, but the Italian peninsula only has one venomous snake so I liked that I could picture exactly what it was talking about.

I am excited about this week because there will be a benefit night for College bowl- an exec I am on and have helped plan. SO if anyone reads this, on Thursday go to Qdoba on campus. It will be a lot of fun to see it become real. 
Qdoba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Week 14

Review This is my last post!! I have 2 more points! WOO My favorite picture from the announcements I really like this picture beca...