Sunday, August 25, 2019

Time Strategies

Time Strategies 

My schedule in theory still works. I just have a very inconsistent work schedule so it will all depend on when I am scheduled! I am at the mercy of corporate America. But, I will not let that take all of my time. 

3 Steps to Recapture Time

- chunk my time. 
I need to try that. Instead of trying to complete one task, it's easier and more rewarding to do 3. I like this idea.
-pruning season
This tip was ok. It needed more specifics. I could be on board but I don't know
-practice the art of no
I need to do this more. I say yes to everything. I am aware but I have not made the changes.

Image result for time management
Time Management

- basically, we check our emails then make no actin and just are stressed all the time. I'm not sure if I do this or if it applies to students. Most of the emails I get are useless, and I just delete them all--taking action.  That's what most people do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Week 14

Review This is my last post!! I have 2 more points! WOO My favorite picture from the announcements I really like this picture beca...