Sunday, August 25, 2019

Assignments and Tools Overview

Assignments Overview

As I was a student in the other class just, I am already incredibly familiar with the assignments. I enjoyed the assignments and had fun--as I am back. My favorite by far was the Storybook. however, the weekly stories, surprisingly, were my least favorite. Likely, because I never gave myself quite enough time to allow myself to get creative with them. I hope to do that this semester more this semester, as I have less of a class load. 

Also, I did not do much extra credit until the last couple of weeks. There are some cool options. I should have done more. They are quite fun!
Image result for extra credit
Extra Credit
With Technology, the bookmarking tip is no joke. I started doing that halfway through the semester and it was life-changing. I also didn't want to bookmark everything, so I had an unpublished blog post with links to a bunch of sources. That was very smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Week 14

Review This is my last post!! I have 2 more points! WOO My favorite picture from the announcements I really like this picture beca...