Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Reading Overview

Reading Overview

Choose from CLASSICAL and/or BIBLICAL units for Weeks 3 and 4.
Week 3: _________ Women Saints
Week 4: _________Jewish Fairy Tales
Choose from MIDDLE EASTERN and/or INDIAN units for Weeks 5 and 6.
Week 5: _________ Arabian Nights
Week 6: _________Turkish
Choose from ASIAN and/or AFRICAN units for Weeks 7 and 9. [Week 8 is review week.]
Week 7: _________ Tibet
Week 9: _________South African
Choose from NATIVE AMERICAN units for Weeks 10 and 11.
Week 10: _________ Pacific Northwest
Week 11: _________Cherokee
Choose from BRITISH and/or CELTIC units for Weeks 12 and 13.
Week 12: _________ Cantarberry tales
Week 13: _________King Arthur
Choose from EUROPEAN units for Weeks 14 and 15.
Week 14: _________ Han Christian Anderson
Week 15: _________Italian

Italian Popular Tales By Jack Zipes
I am really excited about this class! Some of the stories I saw as I was looking through seem really interesting. I also want to see some of the stories of places from where my family is from and some of our history-so I am really excited about the Jewish fairy tales section. Also, some of my other interests get to combine with the stories in this class which is exciting. I am excited to read the Italian stories and see if I have heard of any in my Italian classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Week 14

Review This is my last post!! I have 2 more points! WOO My favorite picture from the announcements I really like this picture beca...