Tuesday, October 15, 2019

H.E.A.R.T. “Yes, Your Sleep Schedule is Making You Sick”

H- Learning about sleep 


I really need this one so I am excited—Let’s get started!

I was very surprised-- but then not when I thought about it- to hear that lack of sleep can make people mentally ill. I have heard statistics about driving without sleep compared to driving drunk and they are scarily similar. Also, after pulling an all-nighter, I am never okay. However, it was scary to see the relation to jet lag and asylums next to international airports and our brain's reaction to light. I know this is relationship is more messed up with blue light and electronics, so I need to read further on it-- maybe another one of these!
Image result for sleep
A baby sleeping-- How I want to sleep
To change my sleep schedule, I need to wake up at the same time every day. I wake up at 5 am on Sundays because I work very early. So, the next day I sleep way in and it is hard for me to get on a schedule. I need to (maybe not at 5 am) always wake up at 7;30 and go to bed at the same time ideally. This would give my life a little bit more schedule and stabilize it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Week 14

Review This is my last post!! I have 2 more points! WOO My favorite picture from the announcements I really like this picture beca...