Thursday, September 26, 2019

Story Laboratory Week 6 Tech Tip

Tech Tip-- Twine

So I have never done this before--so I am excited! I am really glad I don't have to write code for it though! I am not that tech-savvy so even this non-code writing version was hard. I had a hard time trying to create a new passage. But I wrote about things that were on my mind-- A long work shift. I just got off work so it was nice to let off steam this way.

I still had a hard time navigating this site with clear instructions, so I necessarily would not do it again. It is all my fault. I have always been the worst with computers. They make my head hurt too so I have never hard much reason to get better. I wasn't the kid who played video games all day long for sure.
Image result for computer
A desktop computer

Twine would be fun to use playing bored in class. Also, I would like to use it as maybe a presentation. It would switch things up more than a powerpoint. It would be more fun and interactive for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Week 14

Review This is my last post!! I have 2 more points! WOO My favorite picture from the announcements I really like this picture beca...