Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Favorite Place

                                             Switzerland

This past summer I studied abroad in Italy and knocked many places off my bucket list, but I was unable to make it to the country just north, Switzerland. I have quite a connection to this country. My great-great-grandparents on my dad's side immigrated from there. My family is still in regular contact with some of my cousins who live in Zurich. I really want to one day visit and see where my family came from. 
Image result for switzerland
Mountains and a Train
 Additionally,  one of my favorite books, Frankenstein, was written on a summer vacation at Lake Geneva. Switzerland is full of beautiful scenes that I want to experience and see.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a great connection to have, Caitlin! Maybe you will want to do a Switzerland-related project for this class... it is home to some great storytelling traditions! Here is a Swiss source from the Freebookapalooza: Legends of Switzerland by H. A. Guerber. ... no one has ever done a Swiss project for this class! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Review Week 14

Review This is my last post!! I have 2 more points! WOO My favorite picture from the announcements I really like this picture beca...