Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Famous Last Words

A Note to Myself

Last semester I was surviving learning how to handle a really demanding job with a lot fo hours and my class load. This semester I have gotten that down better, but I still never said no to anything. SO when my work schedule decreases, I said yes to more involvement, never getting more sleep. Then, if I ever have a slightly easy day, I think about applying for more. I really need to change this behavior of mine because I am completely aware of how foolish it is. 

The reading for this class has been going well. I have not loved the content because the stories are kinda repetitive and there is not a lot of character development. However, I got through it and enjoyed some of them so it is good.

I really like my writing for my story in the storybook this week. I liked how I gave women power despite my main characters being men. 
Image result for cleopatra
Cleopatra- a character in my story
My other classes are going well this week. I am in my capstone and it is just so much reading. So, I am just trying to get through it. Once I do, it's not bad. The subject matter isn't too difficult, just way too much. 

I tried to enroll on Monday for this last time. It was so sad. I am graduating early so it is really sad to think that this is my last semester with my friends and on campus. There are still things I want to do! Then, I also had issues because my major sent out times for classes but then the times for the enrollment were different. It really screwed up my schedule and I might not be able to get a specific minor I really want now. I really hope they figure out which time it is. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    It is amazing to see how dedicated you are in applying yourself! I am usually hesitant and scared to try new things. I'm sorry that you might not get that minor you really wanted. I hope everything works out for you! Congratulations on graduating early! I still have two more years left, and I already feel like its going by too fast.

    ReplyDelete

Review Week 14

Review This is my last post!! I have 2 more points! WOO My favorite picture from the announcements I really like this picture beca...